Mountain Bike Skills Camp Derby (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Trail Heads mountain bike skills camps
Derby TAS Feb 1-3 or March 13-15 2020
A fun group program with professional instructors, luxury accommodation, and all inclusive food/drinks.
What is included:
· 3 days Skills coaching and guided rides for all levels
· Passionate, qualified coaches and guides.
· Bike supplied to fit you (or BYO bike if you prefer)
· All shuttles/drops, safe bike storage, cleaning and ongoing mechanical
· Accomodation at Dales of Derby
· All snacks, coffee breaks and meals. Craft beer on tap (yup!) and great wines.
Where is it:
Blue Derby Tasmania. This trail network has it all, advertising hardly necessary!!
Award winning riverfront accommodation that will provide the ideal mix of communal space and privacy/tranquillity during the camp. Check out Dales at www.dalesofderby.com.au
Who is it for?
Coaching streams and rides to suit all levels. Couples, singles, groups and families, children (with parent/guardian) welcome.
$710 per person ex Launceston
Own transport OR bike $670
Own transport AND bike $595
Non class going attendee e.g. partner/parent/support $490
Early bird special: Book before 30th Nov 2019 for 5% discount.
Contact Andy on 0447 775810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise booking details/payment.
- Early Bird$670$6700$0